Tuesday, February 25, 2014

RUBY GYANG PERFORMS ''7 SECONDS'' WITH YOUSSOUR NDOUR


This is one of the most surprising things that has happened to me this year. Just yesterday, I was surfing the internet, on a monday (don't judge me) and I came across a video of Dido performing 7 seconds with Youssour Ndour  at a Live 8 event (The biggest African artiste as of now-yeah, big deal!). I was thrilled beyond measure. This was at Hyde Park in London. As I just finished, I saw another video of ND and the amazing Neneh Cherry at Africa Live roll back Malaria event in Geneva. Tracy Chapman is on that list as well and permit me to add the most recent addition to that amazing list world changers- Ruby Gyang. She performed the same song with ND in Lagos at the Etisalat Price For Literature. It was such a delight to open the link she sent me on G+. Yes she was amazing, yes she killed it, now go watch the video for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment